ModifyAndroid is going to introduce Universal USB Drivers, that allow you to connect your android devices to PC for installing stock/custom firmwares.
Universal ADB Driver supports almost every android device including devices from famous brands like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Micromax, LG, Huawei, Sony, and lots more.
So, lets go to process.
HOW TO INSTALL UNIVERSAL ADB DRIVERS:
- Connect your android device to the computer.
- Download Universal ADB Driver on your computer.
- Once, you have downloaded the Setup file, Open It.
- Once ADB Driver setup is launched, it will automatically detect your device and show it in the device list.
- Now, Click on the Install button to begin the installation process.
- During the installation process, you will be able to see Windows Security Dialog Box.
- Click on Install this driver software anyway to continue.
- Once, installation is completed you will be able to see the Installation Success message with greenprocess bar.
SO, this was a simple tutorial on HOW TO INSTALL UNIVERSAL ADB DRIVERS.